New Year’s resolutions are great…but sometimes hard to keep up with. I have decided to accomplish and or keep up with 5 goals each month this year. This way, it will be easy to keep them up all month long! Any hey! Chances are higher that they will roll over to the next month!
1. Use up my personal training sessions I gifted myself back in January…on that note, make it to the gym 4-5 times a week!
2. Take a class, Interior Design has been a passion of mine since high school and throughout college I was able to work for a firm close to home. Though I have experience working in the industry, I’d love to take a structured class in the field! My drawings…scratch that, sketches – look similar to the one below…
3. Donate old clothes…space in NYC isn’t endless. By donating your clothing, you are helping those in need and also making space for potential new spring clothes!
4. Make plans and trips to visit friends in their cities: next stop, Boston! (and maybe Luxembourg or London!)
5. Try new resturants and cafés…to name a few:
Prune – 54 E 1st Street – for brunch!
Hearth – 403 E 12th Street – for their veal and ricotta meatballs!
Farinella – 1132 Lexington Avenue – for their pizzas by the foot!
Kotobuki – 56 3rd Ave – for their sushi!
Alta – 64 W 10th Street – for their tapas!