This list of 10 things are my 10 most noteworthy people, places or things I have encountered in the passed few days…Check out this month’s edition below!
1. I love my new MacBook Pro! It was time for an upgrade!
2. Tirimisu from il Cantinori.
3. I have always been partial to Lavender smelling anything. Its so calming and I love the floral scent. I grew up with Mrs. Meyer’s soaps and cleaning supplies…my mom turned away from the harsh chemical scents. I decided to venture off the beaten path and try a new scent and went with Geranium…I have not regretted it!
4. My Matty M leggings. I picked them up at Century 21 without trying them on as another pair of leggings, and I ended up LOVING them…found them online here.
5. My Conair Velcro Rollers. These remind me of when my mom does her hair and always thought they were funny looking. I recently tried them out, all I did was put them in my hair after I showered, I am very into not doing much to my hair. I was pleased with the outcome! It was a little too full right when I took them out, but after it settled, it looked great!
6. Justin Timberlake…need I say more??! Here is my review of him after I saw his 20/20 Tour at MSG last week!
7. I may or many not have these coming in the mail…I love the shape!
8. I love my emulsion blender, it is such a great appliance with many uses…stay tuned for more recipes!
9. Essie’s Bahama Mama – perfect warm raspberry merlot color to finish out the Winter.
10. Harvest, Greenwich CT. Sunday night I spent the day with my Mom in Greenwich. We took a class in the Morning – me Yoga, Mom – Apple Computer lesson. We later went for a long walk with our dog Bronco (Pictured below). After a relaxing afternoon at home, we went to dinner on Greenwich Avenue at a new restaurant called Harvest. It was DELISH. I have to say, I wasn’t expecting much…but I was incredibly happy with everything I ate that night. Check out the photos below!