This weekend few of my college ladies have come to the city! Unfortunately, there are few times that a lot of us get together and we always have the best time no matter what we do. Here are some outfits that I’d love to be wearing going out tonight! Hope everyone had a wonderful valentines day last night! I cooked up a great dinner which i will share with you next week!
1. This necklace would look great layered!
2. I just LOVE leopard.
5. Rag and Bone Newbury booties…whats not to love?!
6. Love emerald at any time of year! Picked up this blouse a little bit ago..
7. This name plate…gold chain.
8. This Kelly Wearstler ring will look great across your digits…maybe with this Essie manicure?! I like.
9. Love this amazing bangle…YUP bangle, not ring!
10. Not only do I love animals, and animal cocktail rings. But one of my favorite style choices is wearing gold and silver together! This elephant ring fits the bill to a T.
12. I really love these classic tassel necklaces. Maybe not with the nameplate, but it would look great against that emerald solo.
13. Indulge with me in these J.Brand leather jeans will you?!