A list of 10 things that have caught my attention over this past week…
1. 25 Words to increase your vocabulary…
2. In love with this cozy number from Santa, ((I love mens clothing))
3. This amazing tray…because who doesn’t love to work from their bed?!
4. Love the idea of staying in on a cold, cold day and watching lots and lots of movies especially with this long weekend coming up!
5. I am a put-a-name-to-a-face kinda girl…if you feel the same way, check out this article featuring the voices of our childhood flicks
6. I am the first one to admit that I need a little extra inspiration when it comes to getting out of bed in the morning, read these tips from seasoned successful individuals…
7. From a not so seasoned “adult drinker” this new column peaks my interest and is a definite must read in my book!
8. One of the many perks of having a roommate/best friend is having extreme all encompassed comfort in your own home, unlike these two…LOLz
9. I am really trying to get my closet streamlined, I’ve always been a fan of color (in every aspect of my life) and perhaps this comes with age, but when I think about new additions to my wardrobe, I am leaning towards more classic, timeless and neutral… queue: this article
10. My roommate and I have a passion for family, friends and food…the perfect ingredients for a party, I enjoyed this article outlining the necessary components for a perfect evening!
Cheers! xx, ck