so, truth be told, i am not a condiments gal…but i happen to LOVE hot sauce, specifically Frank’s “Red Hot” Buffalo Sauce #drool I absolutely love it. In fact, call me crazy, but i once went an entire 2 weeks eating it with every single meal. YUM. combined with one of my favorite kitchen gadgets, i give you pulled chicken, Frank’s addition…
depending on how much time you have, set crock pot to high (4-6hrs) or low (8-10hrs)…i made this on a weekend where i was home, so i opted for the 4 hour high setting…
- simply place 8-12 chicken tenders, or enough to cover the bottom of the crock pot, into the crock pot.
- pour 3/4 to 1 bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce to cover the tenders.
- add 1/2 pack of Hidden Valley Ranch dip powder and stir
- allow chicken to cook through…
- once chicken is cooked, shred with 2 forks and store in a container, pyrex is my prefered choice.
- on a frying pan, place a tortilla of choice on low heat until desired crispness. i flip mine a few times. i tend to like my toast, bacon, anything really crispy.
- add cheese of choice, i used goat cheese
- then the pulled chicken
- top it off with sautéed onions
- close the tortilla in half
- BOOM, enjoy.
the pulled chicken is also great on an otherwise basic salad! check out my instagram for more foodspiration!